Product Safety Information
E-cigarette devices consist of complex electrical/electronic components which require safe and careful handling during operation.
We have put together a guide with advice and tips for our customers explaining how to use our products in a proper and safe manner.
We at Vapedar encourage customers to keep safe by observing best practice at all times.
- We advise electronic cigarette users not to store their e-cigarettes with metallic, magnetized or electronic transmitting devices such as keys or mobile phones. Go to the Battery Safety section of this page for further information relating specifically to the safe handling and storage of lithium ion batteries.
- Keep electronic cigarettes out of the reach of children
- Users should store and handle these items with special care as they may contain small parts and represent a choking hazard.
- In case of accident with e-liquid, or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately, and take the e-liquid bottle and box with you for information.
- E-liquid is toxic if swallowed and in contact with skin, may cause sensitisation, wash immediately with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Vapours may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- E-liquid material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
- Keep e-liquid out of the reach of children.
- E-liquid should not be used by any persons under the age of 18 years or who have demonstrated sensitivity to nicotine, or are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an unstable heart condition.
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly.
All Vapedar Store batteries have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Always buy from a reputable vendor that is proud of the quality of their goods.
- Check that the product or packaging displays the correct CE and ROHS safety markings and that the distributor can prove their authenticity.
- Do not store, use or charge batteries in extremes of temperature, high or low. Only use charging equipment in good condition and specific to your battery type. Never mix batteries from one manufacturer with a charger from another without specific confirmation of compatibility.
- Always charge batteries specifically as directed in the product instruction manual.
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended, and always charge batteries away from flammable materials.
- Transport loose batteries properly separated in non-conductive (e.g. plastic) containers, and never where they can come into contact with metal items that can cause a short circuit (e.g. pockets full of loose change or keys).
- Do not use batteries with visible leaking or mechanical damage to the case, insulation or terminals.
- Do not continue to use batteries that have ceased to function normally.
- Do not submerge batteries in water. Batteries should be disposed of and recycled in accordance with your country’s appropriate legislation.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems.
If you need additional safety information or general advice on the products you bought from us please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203-8651983.
Please note: we are not liable for any issues caused due to a battery fault or improper battery usage If you purchase a battery from a company other than Vapedar.com, and use that with a product purchased from Vapedar Store,